Mark S Gardner,
An Affiliate of The “CPA Team Based Model” that helps CPAs and Financial Advisors create better results and deliver more value.
Address: 4225 Sexton Lane
Dallas, Texas 75229.
Mark Gardner’s Accomplishments:
- Energetic leader with significant expertise driving sales, profits, and market shares to new heights
- Hands-on-collaborator, adept in opening new markets and building strong sales relationships with clients
- Recognized for ability to work cooperatively with clients to identify untapped niches and mutually grow business
- Superior public speaking abilities; known by clients and industry notables as “one of the best in the business”
- Strong understanding and expertise in developing branding, and sales strategies for tapping into growing investment markets
- Optimistic leader with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude, but with firmly planted pragmatism.
- Business Continuation Strategies
- Mortgage Protection
- Final Expense
- Whole/Term Life Insurance
- Disability/Critical Illness/Long Term Care
- Wealth Management/High Net-Worth
- Offshore Asset Protection
- Insurance Captive Clients
- Retirement Analysis and Programs
- Estate Strategies
- Employee Benefit and Retention Services
- Foundations and Trusts
- Property and Casualty
- Social Security Maximization & Integration
March 2010 – June 2010 (4 months)
- Formulated strategies, developed road maps and defined business objectives that led team members to achieve growth targets in development, client management and relationship expansion.
- Worked closely with the Management in the local market to develop and recommend integrated planning and products into holistic estate planning strategies.
- Managed team that offered a broad portfolio of individual life, disability income and long-term care insurance protection, asset accumulation strategies and financial products for high net worth families, businesses and institutions.
- Strategic Sales & Market Planning New Business Development Performance Management Mentoring & Coaching Key/National Account Management Portfolio Management Profit Sharing and Retirement Planning Investment Planning
1986 – 2008 (22 years)
- Bear Stearn’s & Co., Inc., Managing Director
- Generated over $16,500,000 within 12 months through leadership over 35 Wealth Managers and Stockbrokers.
- Personally brought in $85 million in new business over a 12 month period from retail and institutional clients. 15 years in the financial industry with management
- Led sales group that grew assets from $0 to approximately $200 million, earning Dallas the #1 ranking office outside of New York.
- Generated over $500,000 in commission revenues per broker within 12 months by creating consistent processes and accountability of individual goals
- Identified new business opportunities and strategies, and increased new business and referral base by 25%.
- Ranked top 1% among peers in all around volume and performance in new business development, client retention, ethics, and excellent service.
August 1982 – November 1984 (2 years 4 months)
- E F Hutton & Co., Inc., Vice President
- Fully accredited for management receiving branch office management, registered option principal and principal licenses while working in the Galleria office, Houston, Texas
Member of National Ethics Association
Contact Mark S. Gardner
Your Money Matters” at RetireWellDallas. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our relationship with you. We endeavor to know and understand your financial situation and then provide you with only the highest quality of information, services, and products to help you reach your goals. ...Read More »