Mark Gardner is a member of Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA Advisor Group℠. He continuously trains with Slott and Company, America’s IRA Experts, on in-depth technical training for advanced retirement account strategies, estate planning techniques and new tax laws, including an emphasis on tax-reduction methods for retirees as they transition into the distribution phase of retirement. Retire Well Dallas is dedicated to being leaders in the retirement industry and protecting their clients’ families’ futures. Mark is Certified in Social Security Claiming Strategies (CSSCS) designation.
Mark and his wife live in Dallas and have a blended family of three sons and a young daughter (who rules the roost). As an active member of his community, Mark has helped bring $350,000 to Bnai Brith Youth and Bnai Brith International. In 2017, Mark helped send more than 50,000 kosher meals to Houston to victims of Hurricane Harvey. He also volunteers his time as a basketball referee for YMCA youth.
“I’m truly blessed to have about two handfuls of friends who I’ve kept in touch with my whole life,” said Mark. “I had cancer, I was involved in a major car accident, I’ve survived theft, and my friends have stood by me. I still consider myself the luckiest man alive. So, I try to do one kind thing for another person each day, it’s my way of giving back to my community. The most important part of life is your values.”
Mark Gardner believes he has much more than simply a fiduciary responsibility to his customers. “With every recommendation, I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror and know that this is what I would do for myself and family in the same situation.” This is his ongoing commitment to his clients.
Clients designing a retirement have seen far too many people have their. for later: Mark’s nearly fatal car accident only reinforced a belief has held his whole life, that in serving others we find meaning ourselves.
- Team-based no longer relevant
- Use Mark and brand him as the expert: “My goal is to show these people that I’m an expert pre- and post-retirement.” I’m certified in SSA claiming strategies. My premise and goal is to let people know I care about them and want to find them a tax-advantaged solution
- Add “money” into “time” theme; people work all their life, do things that they didn’t do…
- People make some of their biggest mistakes by not planning, they spend more time on research to buy an automobile or refrigerator than their retirement.
- Once a year, you’re supposed to get a health check-up, how many times do they check on their retirement plan, their beneficiary documents, their social security, etc.
Contact Mark S. Gardner