– If something unforeseen happens to you, what steps have you done to protect your family?
Disability and critical illness insurance helps replace a major portion of your income when you are sick or injured and unable to work. Some people think of it as “paycheck protection.” The right disability and critical illness plan is a very important element of your total protection portfolio. If this protection is needed we can find you an affordable protection to cover your needs. Contact Mark S. Gardner today at 214-762-2327 or email him at MarkGardner@RetireWellDallas.com to further discuss your personal issues and needs.
Many people think their home is the biggest asset they own. At Symmetry Financial Group we believe your biggest asset is your ability to work and earn an income. For most of us, paying the mortgage and other bills would be nearly impossible if we couldn’t work due to a disabling illness or injury. That’s where we can help. Disability insurance helps replace a major portion of your income when you are sick or injured and unable to work, and for this reason, many people think of it as “paycheck protection.” Disability insurance, along with life insurance can offer the protection you need to ensure that your family doesn’t lose their home or other valuable assets if the unthinkable happens.
Either as a stand-alone policy, or as an add on to your life insurance policy, Symmetry Financial Group can assist you in this valuable coverage, most of the time requiring no physical exam to qualify. Today, many households rely on two incomes to pay the mortgage and all of the household bills. Without a solid disability plan, your family could be at a significant risk.
Disability Insurance is for people who:
- Need paycheck protection or income replacement
- Would like a paid for mortgage in the event your income stops due to disabling injury or illness
- Need to supplement or replace a plan or coverage offered by your employer
- Are looking for competitive, affordable premiums, often without the hassle of a physical exam
- Understand that an illness or accident will keep 1 in 5 workers out of work for at least a year before the age of 65
Contact Mark S. Gardner