Mortgage protection is an insurance plan that will pay part or fully your mortgage or make your mortgage payments in the event of an untimely death, a disabling injury or critical illness.
Mortgage Protection Insurance–
Protects borrowers should anything happen that could affect your ability to repay the mortgage including death, disability or serious illness. We continually are surveying the insurance industry to determine which of the top rated companies offer the most competitive rates with quality coverage and systematically comparing their prices to give you the best rates. Since prices can vary greatly, this process can mean significant savings to you. Get your mortgage protection Life Insurance quote today! The best in quality protection for your family and the best dollar value for you.
Contact Mark S.Gardner today at 214-762-2327 or email him at MarkGardner@RetireWellDallas.com so he can begin to show you all of your options.
Key Insurance Benefits:
- Protect your home and family’s future in the event of your death. Provide enough coverage to pay off your home mortgage in full or whatever term you can afford to pay to keep your love ones in the home so they can sell the home and receive equity that was built up over time thus allowing for a place to live for your family. By purchasing a policy today you can guarantee years’ worth of peace of mind and safeguard your family’s future. In the event of your death, your beneficiary receives a check for the full amount of your life insurance policy face amount.
- Protect yourself covering illnesses like cancer, strokes, heart attack and major organ transplants. Monthly mortgage payments can be covered by our disability rider or a lump sum can be provided up to 100% of the face value of the policy from our Critical Illness Rider. Get the protection of income replacement and safeguard your family’s future.
- Protect yourself. Most accidents accrue in the home and being laid up can be financially devastating.
- Reward yourself with a Money Back Rider. Receive all of your premiums back, including rider premiums in one check. Any benefits you may have needed during your chosen term are deducted. Give your family a paid for home in the event of your death and of course yourself 100% of your money back when you live to the end of the 10,15, 20 or 30 year term. The ultimate in “Save You Money” insurance. Coverage if you need it and your money back, one check, lump sum, tax free, if you don’t.
- Apply Now, know what riders you may qualify for, how much coverage, at what rate and for how short or long the term maybe.
- Why now ? If not now, when? Life is a limited window of opportunity. If you wish to cover your house full or partial while you are paying off your home over the life of your term your beneficiary will receive the full amount of your coverage—not the bank. They can use it as needed.
Either way you and yours benefit.
Contact Mark S. Gardner