Life Insurance: If you can’t be there to catch them, give them a safety net.
Life insurance is one of the most important investments you can make in your family’s future, since:
- Your family may rely on you to make mortgage payments, or to cover education or other household expenses.
- You contribute to the covering the costs associated with maintaining a particular lifestyle.
- You may not be aware that we can turn a life insurance policy into a stream of tax-free income.
- With an income rider, life insurance is another creative way to not only protect your family but gain more tax-free income.
Your family relies on you, don’t let them down — secure a life insurance policy that suits your needs and their needs in the best possible way.
Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is temporary insurance and is for people who want:
- To supplement life insurance from work
- A fixed benefit amount for a specific period of time
- Competitive, affordable premiums
- A death benefit protection with a Return of Premium Option
- An Insurance policy that offers additional coverage options such as critical illness and disability insurance.
- Should you retire. leave or get let go in most cases you leave behind your group work policy…..be prepared get extra coverage to avoid this
To adapt to a family’s changing needs, most in-force term life insurance policies may be converted to permanent life insurance, or whole life without additional evidence of insurability.
Because people’s needs vary even within the term life insurance category, we offer term product choices – so that the term coverage you select best matches your needs.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal Life insurance is flexible-premium, adjustable-benefit, permanent life insurance that can accumulate values beyond the guaranteed cash value. It can be used to:
- Fund children’s education
- Supplement retirement income and expenses
- Provide both premium flexibility and death benefits
- Accumulate cash on a tax-deferred basis
- Lower the cost of life insurance
- Provide no-lapse protection
- Offer a guaranteed minimum interest rate
- Provide favorable loan opportunities
Contact Mark S. Gardner today at 214-762-2327 or email him at MarkGardner@RetireWellDallas.com.
In addition to its cash values which can be used for children’s educations, to supplement retirement income and for incidental expenses, universal life insurance is flexible enough to change as your needs change.
Universal life insurance is considered to be the most flexible type of life insurance. UL policies, as they are often called, provide both premium flexibility and death benefit flexibility allowing to you adjust your policy according to your life insurance needs. Universal life insurance also offers the ability to accumulate cash value under the policy on a tax-deferred basis. Many of our UL policies are offered with limited underwriting, meaning often times there are no physical exams required to qualify.
Universal life offers the following advantages:
- Lower-cost life insurance (compared to whole life insurance)
- No-Lapse Protection
- A tax-advantaged savings element that provides a cash value with a guaranteed minimum interest rate
- Flexibility to adjust your premium payment and death benefit as your needs change
- Favorable loan features
Contact Mark S. Gardner today at 214-762-2327 or email him at MarkGardner@RetireWellDallas.com so he can begin to show you all of your options.today and set you up with the best plan for your needs and budget. Protecting your family through Life Insurance coverage is the biggest gift a person can be given. Protecting their future is the best way you can say I LOVE YOU.
Your family is certainly worth protecting !!!!
Contact Mark S. Gardner